Bachalm 2006: luxury mountain lodge in Saalbach
Authentic alpine hut feeling with modern comfort
This modern alpine hut was constructed in 2006, providing everything you need for an idyllic holiday in the Austrian mountains. Our luxury mountain lodge in Saalbach is in a class of its own in a peaceful, secluded location. The three double rooms and the four-bed room with its fold up bunkbeds are kept in a traditional Alpine style accommodating up to ten guests looking for different mountain holidays in Saalbach far away from roads and shops, yet with all the comforts of modern life.
Amenities in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Relax in front of an open fire, enjoy the fresh Austrian mountain air whilst in the hotpot on the terrace or take in the view of the mountains and wildlife whilst enjoying the wood-burning panoramic pinewood sauna of the exclusive mountain lodge. All of this is easy when staying at the authentically built Bachalm 2006 luxury mountain lodge in Saalbach Hinterglemm equipped with satellite TV, under-floor heating, fitted kitchen with dishwasher, and garden barbecue; a stay at an Alpine hut has never so pleasant.
The Bachalm 2006 is the perfect, quiet place to stay after an exciting day of mountain biking, hiking, or skiing in the Kitzbühel Alps. Best send your non-binding enquiry today!
Bachalm 2006 for 10 people:
- 3 double rooms
- 1 four-bed room with fold-up bunkbeds
- Wood-burning pinewood panorama sauna
- Hotpot (wooden hot tub) including firewood
- Satellite TV
- Furnished terrace
- Garden barbecue
- One bathroom with 2 showers and 2 washbasins
- 2 toilets
- Open fireplace, wood included
- Under-floor heating in the bathroom and the “Stube”
- Electric heating in the bedrooms
- Located right next to the ski piste
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Luggage transport included
- Accessible by 4-wheel-drive cars in summer
- Only accessible on skis in winter