The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn in the region of Salzburg offers an impressive 270 kilometres of pistes. Of these, 112 km are blue pistes and therefore ideal for beginners. After you and your children have learnt the basics in the local ski schools, you can set off! Together, you can explore and enjoy the region’s wide, leisurely descents. Numerous other winter activities are also waiting to be enjoyed in Saalbach and around our chalets and Alpine huts. Whether tobogganing, horse-drawn sleigh rides, balancing on the tree top path or exciting outings into the region, no one will ever get bored.
Have you heard about the special offers and services for families offered at the Bachgut – the Mountain Resort? Throughout the whole winter – from the start of the season, Christmas and New Year to carnival-time and Easter, we offer our guests the perfect conditions for a holiday in the Alps, just as they like it.
The Bachgut chalet holiday benefits include:
- Centrally located accommodation directly by the piste for ski-in and ski-out
- Spacious, family friendly Alpine huts and suites and fully furnished chalets
- Private spa in all accommodations
- Fresh bread delivery service, upon request
- Grocery delivery service - simply order online!