FAQ about your Bachgut stay
Frequently asked questions about your Bachgut stay - should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
1. Alpine huts, chalets and suites for 10 people?
Our alpine huts, chalets and suites have plenty of room to accommodate 8 to 10 people.
- 8-10 friends
- 4 couples
- 2-3 families
- Grandparents, parents, children
2. Is it possible to book an additional child's bed and high chair?
We will be very happy to provide guests with children’s beds and high chairs free of charge. Please tell us at the time of booking how many of either are needed.
3. Are the alpine huts, chalets, and suites accessible by car throughout the year?
The chalets and the suites are accessible by car both in summer and in winter. The Bachgut alpine huts are accessible by car in summer. In winter, we transport your luggage to and from your hut. In winter, the alpine huts are accessible using the Reiterkogelbahn lift and pistes 34, 35, and 36.
4. Is it possible to book Bachgut accommodation on a daily basis?
In low season (early spring, autumn, and early winter), no problem. The minimum stay is 3 days.
5. Are bed linen, hand towels, and bath towels provided?
One hand towel and one bath towel are provided per person. All beds are made prior to your arrival.
6. When are thearrival and departure times?
Arrival from 3.30 pm.
Departure before 9.30 am.
7. How are the kitchens equipped?
8. What should I remember to take with me when on holiday in an alpine hut or chalet?
Salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, sugar, coffee, coffee filter, tea, hot chocolate, milk, serviettes, washing-up liquid and washing up cloth.
9. Is there free Wi-Fi?
Guests have free internet access.
10. Where is the nearest ski school/ski hire shop?
The ski school and ski hire shop Snow & Fun can be booked at the bottom station of the Reiterkogel lift. The meeting point for the ski school is at the bottom station of the U-Bahn lift.
11. Where are the nearest shops?