Enjoyable hiking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
High up in the Wandercircus hiking region of Saalbach Hinterglemm
The Wandercircus Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking region offers an extensive network for passionate mountaineers and leisure walkers alike always accompanied by amazing views. Exploring the grassy Pinzgau mountains on your own, at your own pace, or join in on any of the weekly guided walks provided by the Saalbach Hinterglemm tourist board. The local hiking guides take you to the most beautiful spots in the Kitzbühel Alps and tell you interesting facts about the flora and fauna. Thanks to the JOKER CARD, you can make your walk a lot easier by using the 4 cable cars that operate in the summer.
All about hiking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
The Wandercircus hiking region is also a favourite amongst goecachers! This high-tech form of treasure hunting even piques the interest of youngsters to put on their hiking boots.
Geocaching map: www.geocaching.com
Furthermore look forward to:
- 400 km of clearly marked hiking trails in Saalbach Hinterglemm and its surroundings
- Approximately 40 hiker-friendly alpine inns
- 4 open cable cars assisting your ascent
- Walking tours of every difficulty
- Weekly hiking programme with local hiking guides
- Educational walk
- Interactive hiking map: alpregio.outdooractive.com
- Seven Summits of Saalbach Hinterglemm – the hiking tour for serious mountaineers: www.saalbach.com
- Family hikes on the themed hiking trail Berg Kodok
- Perfect for the youngest guests: Montelino's adventure mountain and fairy-tale forest
- JOKER CARD Saalbach Hinterglemm offering free use of the lifts and the hiking bus
Experience hiking holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm at their most beautiful and best send us your non-binding equiry for a stay at the Bachgut today.